left For you go well with ketchup....: Would It Work Here?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Would It Work Here?


+ There are a bunch of other posts that need to be put up, and there is at least one list that needs to be put up. All the same, I couldn't resist cutting in line and putting this link up now, before I forgot. It's a link to a youtube video, and it just made me feel absolutely skooshy watching it. Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/v/vr3x_RRJdd4
+ Special thanks to Patch of patchworx.blogspot.com for posting that and bringing it to my attention.

+ It just occured to me that posting a random link to a youtube video is not the best idea - I should probably talk about it. Basically it's a music video which shows a guy going around carrying a sign which says "Free Hugs". The reaction to it is wonderful. I'd like to see if it would work here. That's both "here", where I am physically, and "here", where I am on the internet:

FREE HUGS!

+ Anyone who wants a cyber hug is free to post a comment to that effect.+

Theophilus

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

+ Just realized that some might take the fact that this is posted next to the Memetic Hazard warning as more than a coincidence. Just wanted to reasure everyone that the sign does not apply to this post.+
Theophilus

Christine said...

I can get a cyber hug?

Unknown said...

To Magpie:
*HUG*
Yes, yes you can.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.