left For you go well with ketchup....: About time....

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

About time....


Greetings, one and all.

I'm not sure that Legion remembered to post that section where you get to tell us all apart. As I recall, he didn't. Oh well, wasn't the quote something about 'forgetfulness being one of the signs of a great mind'.
... maybe not. But I can definitely claim 'Tidiness is the last refuge of a desperate mind'. It may be noted that the only neat thing Legion and I tend to maintain is electronical.

I am however, unfortunetly, most off subject. Please excuse me.

As I decided that somewhere in this collection of ramblings there needed to be some veiw from the female persuasion. And so, here I am. Couldn't leave Data all alone. (Not that I get listened to any more often... just have a bit more in the way of active attention grabbing).


And so I say hello, and welcome.
I suggest you leave all hope of sanity here.

0 Comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.