left For you go well with ketchup....: One Hundred!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

One Hundred!


< Edit: I have started a "Twitter" to track Legion's progress to reduce the need for constant updates here. The Twitter can be found here. >

<Somehow, despite having been a regular poster on the previous blog (yes, that is a link, no, you don't want to go to it), this is the first time I'm posting here under my own name (as opposed to as part of Legion).

<So what's so important that I've decided to break the silence? Well, as you may know, Legion is getting hitched. Specifically, certain personae within Legion are getting hitched to other personae within Legion. Go figure. Anyway, in order to have the wedding, it is necessary to be in top physical condition, which is where I come in: I've been designated the personal trainer. If you're wondering why top physical condition is necessary for a wedding, I'll leave speculation which parts of the ceremony require it for the comment section of this post. (FCS: Hint - at least one reason comes shortly after the reception... someone has to put all those chairs away.)

<I find it's important, when working out, to have a nicely defined goal in mind. Therefore, it was with some happiness that I ran across a website the other day that has a complete training course with the end goal of doing 100 push-ups in a row. Push-ups are relatively easy in that they require no special tools, develop pecs and core body strength, and are can be done at any hour of the night without waking up housemates... at least, they can if you're careful. So, Legion has taken the challenge - 100 push-ups about 6 weeks from now. You can click on the link in the right hand bar to check out the website, or the title of this post. I'll find a way to keep the world up to date on Legion's progress - it should be amusing, at the very least. >

Tel'Kin

<If you've seen me, it's already too late.>

0 Comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.