left For you go well with ketchup....: To My Ashke

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

To My Ashke


When we started, three years seemed like a long time. Maybe not forever, but it was definitely in the "unforeseeable future" category.

Now three years have passed. There have been some rough times, and it hasn't passed "like no time at all", but it has also been wonderful and a joy to spend this time with you. I feel privileged to know you, and honoured that you enjoy spending time with me.

Though we spend so much time apart, it is wonderful to know that we are there for each other, if only in spirit.

For making my life a joy to live, I thank you.

May we be laughing together this time next year.

Love,

Your Tinkerer

0 Comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.